Saturday, May 7, 2011

Enough Already

So when I picked the title for my blog I thought it was a great way to meditate and let go of what was bothering me. I find myself at 2:30AM wishing it was that easy to let things go. If it is then someone please tell me how.
Days go by and I barely get phone calls for job interviews. I keep putting out more resumes and I feel like I'm getting no where and that my life will never be back to normal. Not that I ever thought it was entirely normal to begin with, but I've had ENOUGH with the way things are currently going in my life. I'm not the type of person to share my feelings with everyone and tell them WOE is ME. That's just not how I deal with things. So instead I will sit here and blog about it. For the few people that subscribe you can read it and have a brief insight into the way my crappy life is going right now. People keep telling me "it will happen" don't worry, something great is just around the corner for you. I don't know what, but it's great. I just want to look at them and tell them they are full of $hit. At this point I have no reason to believe that any of that is true. I don't want to hurt there feelings, but you can keep sharing those "cheery" tidbits, but really most people in my situation don't want to hear them at all.
So as if this week didn't suck enough, I opened a letter from the state saying...You're Done. Meaning I get nothing anymore. So I here I sit at now 2:45AM thinking how in the hell am I going to pay any of my bills? I try and I try for jobs and people don't even return a phone call anymore. I've so had it with interviews and hiring managers that say feel free to contact me. Which basically means you can leave me a message or an email and I will NEVER contact you back. That's how polite our society has gotten. The irony in this is that I've been interviewing for customer service position. So for an hour or more I have to sit there and say how great I am and yada yada yada. Yet they don't even have the decency to return a phone call.
So for now I think I'm checking out for awhile b/c there ain't no good around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment